The Crockett Farm wedding ceremony venue on Whidbey Island is one in every of my favorites. Let me let you know why, and I’ll share some attractive wedding ceremony images from Lindsey & Elliott’s huge day to have the pictures converse for themselves. Heck, I’ll share my prime 10 causes. Sound good? Good. Let’s get straight to it.
- Crockett Farm is a really historic constructing with tons of character.
- An outdated barn, tremendous rustic, tons of authenticity, an open view, and a great deal of actual & uncooked aesthetic to your wedding ceremony images. In case you’re searching for the country facet of a day, however nonetheless attempting to push design & magnificence… this venue has you coated. Particularly when you toss in some design components that make it extra “you.” Toss in your individual distinctive aptitude. It’s your day. And there’s tons of house so that you can make it yours.
- It’s a vacation spot with out being a vacation spot.
- Sure, it’s throughout the ferry. Sure, you possibly can drive across the north finish of the island to eradicate the ferry line altogether. And sure, it’s shut sufficient to your loved ones and buddies the place they will all merely drive there within the afternoon and sleep in their very own mattress at night time. However on the similar time – it’s far sufficient away out of your conventional setting and neighborhoods close to house that you just really feel like you’re miles away. It has a very totally different aesthetic than even the country wedding ceremony venues in Skagit and Snohomish county. Whidbey Island actually is it’s personal distinctive gem within the Pacific Northwest.
- It’s tremendous peaceable.
- No neighbors shut by, no … noise. Actually. You’re simply nestled right into a gently sloping hill. It’s actually simply you, your wedding ceremony friends, and your attractive wedding ceremony day. I don’t say this frivolously both – having a peaceable wedding ceremony day (in my eyes) is so, so necessary. No avenue noise. No sirens. No vacationers. No metropolis noise. Simply you and your wonderful buddies, household, and important different.
- You may get prepared on-site or select an assortment of gorgeous Air B&B’s close by.
- As a Whidbey Island wedding ceremony photographer, I’ve photographed tons of Whidbey Island weddings over time. And due to that, I’ve photographed a variety of brides & grooms preparing in an assortment of tremendous cool Air B&B trip leases. There are masses inside a 15-minute drive of the venue. Some are even proper on the seaside!
- The seaside is shut by.
- And I don’t simply imply the seaside the place these tremendous cool Air B&B’s are. I imply the seaside a part of the Fort Ebey State Park. As a result of if sundown images are your factor… make the most of this attractive seaside. You’ll see some wedding ceremony images from there under – simply preserve scrolling down!
- Parking is straightforward.
- Typically ignored, parking is usually a nightmare at some venues. Properly, not at Crockett Farm! Loads of simple parking actually proper beside the venue for you and your closest 10,000 buddies. Haha. Okay, perhaps not that many… nevertheless it’s greater than you’ll ever want. It’s good.
- The group is extremely superior.
- Kelly, Erica, and the remainder of the crew are usually not solely extremely on prime of it and extremely useful, they’re additionally simply tremendous laid again and actually candy. And when your wedding ceremony day might be full of so many feelings, having this type of character kind alongside your facet can really assist you could have a fully unimaginable wedding ceremony day.
- It’s extra reasonably priced than a variety of the alternate options.
- Worth out some wedding ceremony venues in Seattle, then value out wedding ceremony venues in Whidbey Island – and you’ll in a short time see what I’m speaking about.
- You’re within the rain shadow.
- Perhaps I simply made that up. I don’t actually know, to be trustworthy. Haha. However the vegetation round there would definitely have me considering that! There aren’t many evergreen timber round Crockett Farm like there are on different elements of the island, and each single time I’ve photographed weddings at Crockett Farm… there’s by no means a single drop of rain. (Knock on wooden!)
- The vibe is nearly the perfect. Truly, it’s the greatest.
- By that, I imply that it’s the mix of all of the above. Simply go take a tour, and when you’ve already booked it – ensure that to succeed in out to me utilizing my contact type on my web site! There’s solely one in every of me, and there’s solely your one wedding ceremony date!
Do you’re keen on Crockett Farm but?
Lindsey & Elliott’s wedding ceremony at Crockett Farm completely personifies what I imply. Simply take a look by means of their superior wedding ceremony images and let me know what you suppose!
These had been the Crockett Farm wedding ceremony images from Lindsey & Elliott’s wedding ceremony!
Wish to see extra weddings that I’ve photographed over time? In case you love this vibe, perhaps you’ll love a few of these different ones! Examine these out, too:
- Crockett Farm wedding ceremony between Morgan & Jon
- Wayfarer wedding ceremony on Whidbey Island
- Comforts of Whidbey wedding ceremony venue
- Rosario Resort wedding ceremony on Orcas Island
- Roche Harbor wedding ceremony on San Juan Island
- Lime Kiln Lighthouse elopement on San Juan Island
Ship me a message utilizing my contact type!